20100703

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

What is your desktop picture?
I don't have one, my desktop is plain black :)
How many pillows do you sleep with?
I have 4 pillows beside me, and another hugable penguin  :)
Who was the last person to call you?
Uhm Jovic
Have you shoplifted?
I don't think I ever did
Do you smoke?
Yes I do. How bout you, do you smoke?
Have you ever made a prank call?
Yes i have! A lot of times, people seem to buy it =))
What were you doing 5 hours ago?
5hours ago.. 10pm, I think I was yeah facebook and talking to jovic
Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I don't. I dont think you fall inlove with the person on your first meeting
What made you laugh today?
Jovic sir, I was really surprised and mistaken him for someone else and I started to laughing. Today was pretty boring
Have you ever seen a dead body?
I think I have
Have you ever played strip poker?
No, I haven't
Do you want to get a tattoo?
I'm considering getting one
Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes I do, it gets scary.. 
Have you ever had a nightmare?
Yeah, I did, a couple of times. One that i'll never forget was when I locked arms with my doll before sleeping, and in my dream my whole body was chained
Who is your celebrity crush?
Im sorry, not telling. I'm too shy, I never know who reads this.
How about your non celebrity crush?
I don't have one, let me think... Oh no, I wish I had though
Do you have any hidden talents?
Its still hidden, I haven't figured it out just yet. Haha!
Who is your favorite person to talk to?
My bestfriends of course =)
What is a rumor about you?
You might wanna read my formspring instead, but the most stupid one was saying that I have slept with so many guys and that I'm telling people about it. 
Have you ever had a crush on a best friend?
Nope, We became good friends AFTER I liked him =)
Do you have a collection of anything?
No, I don't. Does DVD count? :)) 
Ever made wishes on a shooting star?
Yeah! I tried it! i don't know if it was coincidence, but it worked anyway.
Do you play instruments?
I dont know anyyyything
Farthest you've gone on a dare?
Eating a chip on someones tounge? That was just for fun, clean fun game.
Have you ever faked being sick?
Always had, I started on 5th grade
Do you believe in ghosts?
I do, never seen one though
Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
No, I haven't
Have you ever tried witchcrafts?
I haven't tried it either
Have you ever vandalized something?
Yes, I vandalized a lot in southville.
What is your ideal man?
Hmmm... I want a funny guy, then the others comes next :)
What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now?
Hm, Blanket. Its a pink and white blanket that I took from the hospital when I was confined as a kid.
Can you walk in high heels?
I can dance in high heels!
Regret something you did in the past?
Yes I have. Everyone does, who doesn't?
Have you ever met anyone famous?
Famous, yeah I guess sooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! =)