20100719

Haute Couture Fall 2010: John Paul Gaultier

How can you not love John Paul Gaultier? 
The pieces were really incredibly strange yet  amazing.  I really love how the silhouettes came together.  This is a complete haute couture done rock n roll! =)

I really wanna have a trench coat as hot as this! 
If you know me, you'd probably know how much I'm in love with leather and this dress has done the exact thing to me. 
Now THIS is what we call a JPG haute couture. rounded shoulders and hips made it sexy and her hair completes the look.
I'm not a fan of silk fabrics but this is just beyond amazing.
IF I COULD AFFORD THIS DRESS I WOULD WEAR THIS EVERYDAY. 
This is a kind of dress I want to be wearing when I go someplace fancy. I can not explain furthermore how much I want to have this.
OH! let's not forget this, its very chic and simple but the shoulders really emphasized the drapes on the dress. I wanna have this in black too! I dont do good with colors. Ahihihi

6 comments:

  1. i love this spread of runway photos. the look is so bold and different. very new and creative for sure.

    thanks for your kind comment on my blog btw!

    Vogue Gone Rogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the entire collection of photos, it is edgy and so diverse from other styles...

    take care gorgeous!
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite fall collections. Love the pieces. xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes omg!
    Btw, I checked your blogs ladies. they're amazing. im so jealous! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collection. The strong shoulders are amazing!

    Lovely blog! Found you via the link exchange group at ifb, following you! Follow back if you like! :)

    <3 Kelly
    www.sourtang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kelly! Thanks and yes, I'll def follow you!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! =)