20110410

I just cant wait to get over everything.

(I dont even know what am doing here exactly) ...and get my ass of to wherever, get a job and just survive for the mean time.
I know I can do it. I'll go back to school when I feel that I'm ready, and take it seriously.
I'm still gonna slack off and do the same thing and continue wasting money on tuition fees If I enroll myself next term. So for the mean time, I think.. I'll just think of other ways to be productive. lol :P

Sometimes I wonder when will I ever feel the need to be responsible, but then I continue being me.

Dear Claudine of 5 years later,
You wasted 2 years of college, I hope by now you realize how much time, money and effort is wasted. and if by then you still haven't figure out what you really want to do with your life, (or if theres anything you wanna do anyway) ...I suggest that you just beautify yourself!! Go on a major diet, be vegetarian! Stay healthy, make yourself descent, be street smart and reserved. Just marry a prince or something! Cause I swear, you're gonna die if you dont do anything.

Always Love,
Claudine, 18 y/o (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! =)