20101209

Where is your Mother?
In her room
Where is your Father?
No Idea
Do you like to swim?
I love to swim
Do you need to return anyones phone call?
Nopes
Where were you born?
You know where
Where do you keep your birth certificate?
My moms stuff
How many days until your birthday?
300 something days
What is the closest orange object to you?
Theres none. Seriously
Have you sneezed in the past hour?
nope
How many books are in your room?
A lot
What did you last eat?
Buttered garlic shrimppp yum yum
Who is your favorite teacher of all time?
my senior year teachers
Name one of your goals for this year?
graduate have fun live life!
What is the biggest trouble you have ever been in?
DO probably?
Did you cry because Michael Jackson died?
Nope
What does your 9th message on your phone say?
I cant find my phone
Look to your left. What's there?
Another laptop
Ever pop someone else's pimple?
No. Ew
How long does it take you to fall asleep?
Awhile
Are you scared about the end of the world?
Havent thought about it
Is there a TV in the room you are in?
Behind me, yes.
What are you looking forward to?
Tomorrow?
What comes to your mind when I say red?
A book am reading
What other language do you want to be fluent in?
Spanish
Do you crack your neck often?
Havent tried
Do you usually hold your pee for a long time?
Nope
Is it possible to lick your elbow?
Is it possible for you?
Worst feeling in the world?
yesterday
What's your current favorite commercial?
My crush's
Name something you think is pointless?
What you just asked
Favorite fast food restaurant?
Im thinking... Mcdonalds
Have you ever been in a fist fight?
Not. yet.
Would you concider yourself as a pyro?
Nope
Did you have a weird dream last night?
Nope I dont think I did
Do you wish at 11:11?
Once.
Do surveys really cure boredom?
I tried now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! =)