20100701

It all begins with a choice

Summer's over! People wear more colours when summer comes, but I have to admit that I'm not at all like that. Colors dont look good on me, or at least I don't know how to wear colourful clothes. (I'm a black and white girl, maybe a touch of striking colors, but black is love) And every time a new trend comes up, even if i wanna be a part of it, I don't know how. Ive always been a one style kind of girl, must be boring for me huh? Well, there's couple dream outfits for me, but I can only wish I had that loads of money to have them all.
...1 month down, 2 to go. I haven't done anything interesting for the past few days, but just to let you know I've been: wearing pajamas a lot, watching a lot of chick flicks, eating a lot of junk foods, draping some fabrics, barbecuing marshmallows and stuffing my mouth with whip cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! =)