20100623

THEY SHOULD REALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE POST OFFICE HERE IN LASPINAS :| 


Seriously, they make you wait for about half an hour just to pick up something. Oh and the tax would cost more than what you're claiming. And did I mention that its open air? :| 


The other day, I picked up chucky's bride Tiffany doll, well considering the tax was about 4kphp that was okay, i guess? I mean the doll was worth a lot too. But earlier this morning, I went back again to pick up the studs i ordered, the tax was like 1,035php ahahha! Sorry but im really kuripot and im not paying for that. And since I dont have the printed invoice from ebay, they came up with the costing of $50 for the studs. HAHAHA! It didnt even cost as big as that. How come they asked for the invoice now and they didnt the other day, huh.. weird. 


 Anyway, If only the post office here gives reasonable tax, I might even consider shopping at ebay, like i mean SHOP AT EBAY. 


I found a really really good price of chanel bags on ebay, I really really wanna get it! POSTOFFICEHERESUCKSSSS!!!! LOOK: http://cgi.ebay.ph/CHANEL-quilted-bag-/220626248067?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_211&hash=item335e596183 


RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?! So I saw a fan page "FOREVER 21 PHILIPPINES" My wish came true! Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! =)